Betnesol Tablet is used to treat inflammation and severe allergies. And this Betnesol tablet is used in many other problems. Betnesol can be taken with or without food. You must take this medicine regularly to get maximum benefit. The dosage of Betnesol is determined on the basis of age, gender and previous health information of the patient. The amount of this medicine to be given also depends on the underlying problem of the patient and the form in which the medicine is being given.
The Besnesol tablets are tablets produced by Glaxo Smithkline Pharma. This is usually used for diagnosis or treatment of allergic disorders, atopic dermatitis, arthritis. It has several side effects such as behavioral disorders, the amount of abnormal hair growth above the body, allergies, allergic reactions. Betamethasone salt is involved in the preparation of a betnesol.
Benefits of Betnesol Tablet
Tablet betnesol is used to treat various inflammatory and allergic conditions, including arthritis, lupus, psoriasis, ulcerative colitis, and conditions that affect the skin, blood, eyes, lungs, stomach, and nervous system. It works by reducing the response of your immune system with this condition and prevents the release of substances that cause inflammation in the body. This helps in eliminating symptoms such as swelling, pain, itching and other allergic reactions.
If you don’t know why you are prescribed this medicine. This drug is given orally (by mouth). You must always take it because it is written for you on the doctor’s prescription. Don’t stop taking it without consulting your doctor. This can cause worse withdrawal symptoms. Because this drug weakens your immune system, you have to stay away from sick people and people with infections.
What Betnesol is used for?
- Certain conditions of the blood
- Severe allergic reactions
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Organ transplant rejection following organ transplant surgery
- Autoimmune diseases such as systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) and polyarteritis nodosa
- syndrome), bowels (such as ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease) and heart
- Connective tissue diseases
- Inflammatory conditions of the skin, kidney (such as acute interstitial nephritis or minimal change nephrotic
- Some types of cancer, such as malignant lymphoma
How to use Betnesol
This betnesol tablet can be taken with supplements. Don’t chew, destroy or solve it.
Betnesol tablets can be taken with empty food or stomach.
But it’s better to take the Besnesol Forte tablet at once.
So tablet betnesol before intake with a sodium rich diet.
Betnesol Tablet Some Important Tips
- Do not stop taking Betnesol suddenly without talking to the doctor because.
- This makes your symptoms worse.
- Betnesol can be taken with or without food.
- But it should be taken every day at the same time.
- It can make it harder for you to fight off infections with Betnesol Tablet.
- A Betnesol should be taken immediately if signs of infection
- are observed such as fever, and sore throat.
Precautions of Betnesol Tablet
- Pregnant women must consult a doctor before taking Betnesol.
- This medicine has a mild effect on patients with liver and heart problems.
- Because of that, a doctor must be consulted before taking it.
- Before buying Betnesol one must check the expiry date.
- Patients with eye diseases should avoid taking this betnesol.
- Because its use increases the endocrine pressure.
- Which can cause cataract.
Betnesol Tablet side effects
- Blurred vision
- Hoarseness of voice
- Increased appetite
- Skin discolouration
- Anxiety and nervousness
- Irregular menstrual periods
- Shortness of breath
- Growth retardation in children
- Stomach upset
- Weight gain
- It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Betnesol.
- Betnesol may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Research shows that it has a harmful effect on the developing baby.
- The doctor will first recommend comparing the benefits and possible risks.
- Betnesol is probably safe to use during breastfeeding.
- Research shows that the drug poses no risk to the baby.
- Betnesol does not usually affect your ability to drive.
- Betnesol Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease.
- No dose adjustment of Betnesol is needed for such patients.
- Regular monitoring of kidney function tests may be advised.
- There is limited information available on the use of Betnesol in patients with liver disease.
Betnesol tablet benefits of Video
Q .What does the Betnesol tablet contain?
Betnesol tablet contains betamethasone as an active ingredient.
Q .Is Betnesol tablet a steroid medicine?
Yes, contains betamethasone, which is a steroid.
Q: How should I take the Betnesol tablet?
Take a Betnesol with a glass of water. Swallow it as an entire. Do not break, cut or chew the medicine. It should be taken as directed by a doctor.
Q. Is it considered safe to consume alcohol with Betnesol?
Q. When does the effect start after taking Betnesol ?
The effect of the tablet starts in 1 to 2 minutes.
Q. Can I drive after taking Betnesol?
, Thank you for visiting the site!
If you liked this post, do share it with your friends!
Please consult your doctor before using the medicine.
Also Read About –