Prestiq 50 Tablet ER is a prescription medicine. It is used in the treatment of depression. It is also called antidepressant. Pristiq works by increasing the levels of certain chemical messengers or serotonin and norepinephrine in the brain. It maintains mental balance and helps in controlling mood. Because of that, depression is treated. Swallow the tablet whole with a glass of water. Do not chew or crush the tablet.
Along with that you are given advice. You should not take it unless your doctor prescribes or prescribes it. That is, take the tablet only after the advice of your doctor. Because in some cases many common side effects can also be experienced. These include nausea, dizziness, insomnia (sleep problems), constipation, sleeplessness, loss of appetite, anxiety and male sexual dysfunction. Inform the doctor about the health condition and medications to avoid side effects.
What is Prestiq 50 Tablet
Prestiq is a prescription drug. This medicine is available in tablet form for pain. The drug is mainly used for the treatment of depression. The dosage of Prestiq is based on age, gender and past health information of the patient. Its dosage is decided on the basis of the patient’s problem and the method of giving the medicine.
Sometimes side effects of the drug are also visible. Many people like pregnant women, lactating women, liver, heart and kidney and kidney disease need it to avoid its side effects. Because taking such persons experience side effects.
Uses of Prestiq 50 Tablet
- It belongs to the group of antidepressant drugs indicated for the treatment of depressive disorder.
- Serotonin and norepinephrine are chemical messengers that help maintain mental balance.
- Prestiq 50 Tablet 10 blocks the process that breaks down these chemicals.
- That process is called reuptake.
- Blocking reuptake increases the amount of chemicals in your brain.
- It helps to improve mood, energy and sense of well being.
Directions for Use
Prestiq 50 Tablet 10s can be taken with or without food. Swallow Prestiq 50 Tablet 10 whole with a glass of water, do not chew or crush the tablet. Based on your medical condition and response to treatment your doctor will decide how long you need to take Prestiq 50 tablet 10.
Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight
Prestiq 50 Tablet ER Dosage
This is the dosage of Prestiq 50 Tablet ER to be given in most of the cases. Please remember that every patient and their case may be different. Hence, the dosage of Prestiq 50 Tablet ER may vary depending on the disease, mode of administration, age of the patient, medical history of the patient and other factors.
Benefits of Prestiq Tablet ER
- It maintains the balance of certain chemicals in the brain that affect mood and behavior.
- Improves your mood, relieves anxiety, stress.
- Helps the pain sleep, and boosts your energy levels.
- Prestiq 50 Tablet ER prevents excessive mood swings.
- Helps you reduce anger or soreness.
- You may feel depression and low mood less often.
Pristiq Side effects
- Difficulty in passing urine
- Suicidal thinking and behaviour
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Irregular heartbeat
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Shaking of the hands or feet
- Rapid weight gain/loss
- Dizziness when getting up suddenly from a sitting position
- Decrease in libido
- Chills or cold sweats
- Muscle stiffness
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
Substitutes for Prestiq 50 MG Tablet
- D-Venlor 50 MG Tablet
- Denlafax 50 MG Tablet
- Newven Od 50 MG Tablet
- Desnila 50 MG Tablet
- Unidex 50 MG Tablet
- This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women.
- The risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking the medicine.
- Blurred vision, drowsiness or dizziness may occur with the use of the drug in patients.
- This medicine may increase the risk of suicidal thoughts in some patients.
- Patients should be closely monitored.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women.
- The drug should be used with caution in patients with urinary tract obstruction.
- Should be used with caution in patients suffering from bleeding disorders.
- Use of the drug may cause agitation and aggressive behavior in patients.
- Should be used with caution in patients suffering from heart diseases.
- Not recommended for use by people with severe heart diseases.
- Use of this medicine can cause sexual dysfunction.
- The use of the drug should not be stopped suddenly.
- Children under 18 are not recommended for use.
Prestiq 50 Tablet Uses Video
Q .Is Pristiq good for anxiety?
Pristiq (desvenlafaxine) is not FDA-approved to treat anxiety.
Q .Is Pristiq a happy pill?
Pristiq has an average rating of 6.9 out of 10 from a total of 713 ratings for the treatment of Depression.
Q .How does Pristiq make you feel?
Severe nausea, vomiting, nightmares, night sweats, headaches and migraines, brain zaps, loss of concentration , blurred vision
Q .Is Pristiq a mood stabilizer?
Pristiq is indicated to treat depression.
Q .Does Pristiq make you angry?
Sometimes it happens
, Thank you for visiting the site!
If you liked this post, do share it with your friends!
Please consult your doctor before using the medicine.
Also Read About –