Zincovit Tablet contains Vitamin A, B complex, C, D and E along with minerals like Magnesium, Manganese, Iodine, Copper, Selenium, Chromium, Zinc and Grape seed extract. It is a nutritional supplement that restores the amount of vitamins and minerals in your body and helps improve your overall health. The vitamins and minerals present in Zincovit tablet are essential for the proper functioning of the heart, nervous system and also boost immunity.
The grape seed extract it contains is a natural antioxidant that neutralizes the damage caused by harmful chemicals called free radicals and improves the response of the human body to infections. It is necessary to take Zincovit tablet as per doctor’s advice for maximum benefit. One can experience side effects such as nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, and skin rash. But they usually resolve on their own.
What is Zincovit Tablet
Zincovit Tablet acts as a dietary supplement. By removing the physiological errors caused by the lack of nutrients, the medicine is helpful in replenishing the nutrients properly. That medicine is an excellent source of multi-vitamins and multi-minerals. It can be used to treat diseases like neuropathy, anemia, heart disorders, infection reaction. Apex Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. is done. Let us tell you that medicine can become a part of daily routine for those who take low nutrient food. But the use of medicine in allergies should be completely avoided.
Uses of Zincovit Tablet
- Tablet is beneficial to overcome the problem of weakness and fatigue.
- Recommend this medicine for development in pregnancy.
- After the surgery, the doctor may recommend medication.
- Zincovit tablet can be taken for skin related problems.
- Tablets can be taken if there is a problem in taking nutrients.
- Because it is a drug containing multi-vitamins.
- Zincovit tablet can be taken to fulfill the required nutrition.
- Tablet is beneficial in the treatment of problems like diarrhea, but take it according to the doctor.
- Taking Zincovit tablet is beneficial in case of deficiency of vitamin or zinc.
- Tablets can be prescribed to cure the problem of loss of appetite and weight loss.
- This medicine is very beneficial for eye problems, often doctors recommend tablet.
- Zincovit tablet is recommended for strong bones.
Zincovit Tablet Benefits
- Sharp eyesight
- Hardness and strength of bones
- Get to work
- Aging of the skin
- Increased appetite
- Prevention of anemia
- Normal body weight
- Prevents hair fall, breakage and premature graying
- Good absorption of nutrients
- Get rid of diarrhea
- Alleviating post-surgical weakness and exhaustion
- Relieve mental stress
- Ease of bowel movement
- Digestive system strength
- Continuity in the nervous system
- maintain hormone balance
- new energy transmission
- treatment of infection
- laying the foundation for a healthy heart
Dosage of Zincovit Tablet
It is advisable to get correct information regarding the dosage of Tablet from a good doctor. Doctors make recommendations only after taking full stock of the patient’s condition. For that, the patient’s health status, age, gender, compatibility, history of allergies and ongoing medications are important. For a normal age person, the dosage is one or two tablets daily. In the initial days, 3 tablets can be taken daily as per the need. As the tablet dissolves easily in water, it is important to take it with water.
It is better to swallow the tablet whole without breaking, crushing or chewing it. The drug is recommended in children. But the advice of a pediatrician is equally important. Stop or change the dosage of the medicine as per convenience only with the doctor. If a dose is missed, then take the prescribed Tablet as soon as possible. An overdose of Tablet can lead to more side effects.
Zincovit Tablet Price
- Tablet – 15 Tablet 105.00 Rs
- Syrup – 200ml per 135.00 Rs
- Drops – Rs 50.00 per 15ml
- Cl Syrup – 200ml per 140.00 Rs
Zincovit Tablet Side Effects
- Problems with urination
- Dry mouth
- Mild swelling of throat, face, lips
- Common cough
- To feel sick
- Feeling anxiety
- Joint pain
- Change heart rate
- To feel hotTto feel hot
- Change in tasteCchange in taste
- Trouble sleeping
Zincovit Tablet Substitutes
Optineuron Forte Tablet
Beminal Forte Tablet
Riconia LP Tablet
Oxzim Plus Tablet
How does Zincovit Tablet work?
Zinc is a great chemical compound present in this medicine. He promotes proper development of the body and improves the immune system. And keeps the eyesight clear. Vitamin-B12 which is useful in treating Diabetic Neuropathy and Peripheral Neuropathy. Vitamin-B9 is helpful in anemia. Vitamin-B complex fulfills essential functions. Like care of hair, healthy growth of nails, strengthens the digestive system.
Vitamin-C present in the medicine is a good water soluble substance. It can be absorbed into the body very quickly and well. It is useful for skin and healthy heart. This medicine aids in the metabolism of carbohydrates and the breakdown of proteins. It contains antioxidant properties, making this medicine effective against infections.
Zincovit Tablet Uses Video
Q .How long can Zincovit tablets be used?
The dose and duration for taking the Zincovit tablet will be decided by the doctor after careful assessment of your condition.
Q. When is the effect of Zincovit Tablet visible?
It may take effect within about a week of starting its dosage.
Q. Is Zincovit Tablet habit-forming?
No, this medicine does not make the body habit-forming.
Q. Is Zincovit Tablet safe for pregnant women?
A short distance from this medicine should be maintained during pregnancy.
Q. Is Zincovit Tablet an energy booster?
Yes, this medicine is helpful in providing energy to the body.
Q. Can Zincovit Tablet be taken by lactating women?
Breastfeeding women should also use this medicine under doctor’s supervision.
, Thank you for visiting the site!
If you liked this post, do share it with your friends!
Please consult your doctor before using the medicine.
Also Read About –
Clavam 625 Tablet Uses, Benefits, Medicinal Uses and Side Effects
Betnesol Tablet Benefits, Medicinal Uses and Side Effects
Shilajit Benefits, Medicinal Uses and Side Effects